Frequently Asked Questions
1. General Information
- I have a Robern product, but cannot find on the website. What do I do next?
How do I submit additional questions?
- To submit a product service request or question, a parts request or question, a request for a warranty-related issue or to connect with our Customer Delight Team for another type of concern, please use the Contact Us page to send an email or speak with a Representative during normal business hours.
- Can you send me or can I download a catalog?
- How can I request an Architectural Binder?
- Architects, designer professionals and builders may email a request to email@example.com. Please be as specific as possible related to product interest and include your name, physical shipping address and phone number. Your request will be processed within three (3) business days.
- How can I request a product sample?
- Please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as specific as possible related to product interest and include your name, physical shipping address and phone number. Your request will be processed within three (3) business days.
Back to top
2. Ordering, Shipping & Returns
- Where can I buy Robern products and can I buy direct?
- Robern is a manufacturer and sells through various independent and national retailers and etailers. Please visit Find a Showroom to assist with your particular product interest. If you are a dealer that wants to sell Robern products, use the Contact Us form and indicate you want to become a dealer (provide specifics).
- Can I return products?
- As Robern does not sell direct, please contact your local showroom from whom you purchased the product for information on their return policy. Showrooms and Distributors, reference our Return Policy.
- How will my product ship and be delivered?
- Contact your local showroom from whom you purchased the product for information on shipping and delivery options. Showrooms and Distributors, reference our Freight Policy.
- Can I check the status of my order?
- Please contact your local showroom for assistance with your order. If you are a showroom with an account, you can access your orders here. Should you still need assistance, please contact our Customer Delight Team.
- What are the lead times?
- Robern offers both standard and quick ship lead times. Lead Time is the total time from when a Purchase Order is submitted until the products leave Robern. Product ships from Robern between a standard of 2-4 weeks of receipt of the order or within 72 hours (5-7 for Curated Cartesian Vanities) for our Quick Ship Program. Click to learn more about Lead Times.
Back to top
3. Warranty & Replacement Parts
- What is the warranty on Robern products?
- Every Robern product comes with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of delivery. Moving components, such as door hinges and opening devices, comes with a limited lifetime warranty for the original owner.
- Where can I find information about the Robern Warranty?
- A downloadable, print-ready PDF of our warranty is available here.
- How to I open a Robern warranty claim?
- Go to our Contact Us form, select Warranty from the drop-down menu for Purpose of Inquiry and fill out the rest of the form. Make sure you have your product number and load applicable photos of the product and the product identification stickers.
- What information do I need to supply in order to file a complete Robern warranty claim?
- To efficiently process your claim, we ask you to provide the following details:
- Are you a homeowner, showroom, architect, designer, builder, salesperson or other?
- The name of the store where you purchased the product (if known).
- If the product is or isn't currently installed
- Your name, phone number, email address, address and country of residence.
- Details such as model number, Robern's PO number, invoice number and description of missing or damaged part - if you know them.
- You may upload up to four photos of the product in a JPG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PDF or BMP format with a max size per file of 3MB.
- To get started, click here.
- If I'm making a Robern warranty claim, how will I know what's covered?
- Please refer to your product warranty for details about coverage. Download the current Robern warranty here. If you are unsure about coverage, fill out the online Contact Us form.
- Can you help me troubleshoot my Robern product?
- Installation Instructions specific to your Robern product contain helpful information to troubleshoot operational issues. Should the troubleshooting information in the document prove not to be helpful, please contact our Customer Delight Team.
- Can I perform basic care and maintenance or simple repairs myself?
- Most care and maintenance and simple replacement or repair of components can be performed by a homeowner. Proper maintenance is an important factor in maintaining warranty coverage and ensuring your product functions to its full potential. Our Installation Instructions provide step-by-step instructions on how to install. For repairs not covered in one of these guides, contact an experienced contractor to assist.
- What if my product is not operating smoothly anymore?
- Locate the Installation Instructions for your product. Each of these documents will provide useful information to ensure smooth operation.
- Can I order and install replacement parts myself?
- Please submit a request on Contact Us to order replacement parts. A Customer Delight Representative will contact you within two business days to discuss warranty coverage and assistance they can provide. Review your applicable warranty for coverage details.
- How do I order replacement parts?
- Our Customer Delight Team can offer assistance. If your product has a serial number located on a sticker on the inside of your product, provide this information to aid in identifying the correct part. If there is no serial number on your product, uploading pictures can be helpful with identification.
Back to top
4. Product Care
- How do I care for my Robern product?
- Do not store items in the cabinet area directly behind the hinge as damage may occur to cabinet or items.
- What is the best method for cleaning?
- Robern products are constructed of glass and aluminum. A 50/50 solution of water and isopropyl alcohol is recommended for cleaning the mirrors. Ammonia or vinegar-based cleaners can damage mirrors. A mild detergent may be used on the surfaces. Do not use abrasive cleansers on any part of the cabinet or vanity. Use only a soft damp cloth to clean. When cleaning, spray the cloth, not the cabinet, mirror or surrounding surfaces.
- What if my door comes out of alignment?
- Periodic inspection and tightening of the hinge screws is recommended.
Back to top
5. Purchase Considerations
- Are your products made in the USA?
- Majority of Robern products are designed and assembled in Bristol, Pennsylvania.
- Why should I choose Robern products?
- Do you offer products that are ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliant?
- Robern offers products that are ADA compliant. Find a Showroom to discuss ADA compliant products to meet your needs.
- How do I find the best product for my home?
- For information on finding the best products for your home, design and build a space with our Robern Designer. This guided process will help to narrow down products to help provide a solution that is right for you.
- How can I find the rough opening when connecting/ganging multiple products?
- Is your product ETL/UL approved?
Back to top