Robern Builds Upon Its Storage Solutions with New Vitality Lighted Medicine Cabinet
Jan 21, 2020
- Download PDF
Bristol, Penn. – For over five decades, Robern has elevated bathroom routines with styling space solutions that put its customers in their best light every day. Robern now expands the Vitality Collection of Lighted Mirrors to include a new modular style Medicine Cabinet that provides 3,000K (Kelvin) units of warm, white light for remarkable accurate color rendering of 90+ CRI and the technology synonymous with the Robern name.
Robern introduced its first Vitality Lighted Mirrors in 2017, offering five different shapes and lighting styles in a variety of sizes. In 2018, the company unveiled four Vitality models that support California Title 24 compliance, with up to 60 percent more lumen output, focusing on the state’s 2020 Zero Net Energy commitment for new residential buildings. The collection’s momentum continued with the 2019 launches of two new mirror lighting patterns, Vitality Edge Lit and Vitality Glow, along with Vitality Flip, which allows you to choose the orientation of the mirror.
Robern now broadens the collection’s scope with the competitively priced Vitality Lighted Medicine Cabinet. Manufactured in its Bristol, Penn. factory, the medicine cabinets are constructed from durable rust-free anodized aluminum and glass, and expertly designed to resist intense exterior moisture. Available in a choice of left- or right- facing self-closing hinges, Vitality is equipped with quiet closing gaskets and sealed cabinet corners to ensure a moisture and dust resistant interior. The medicine cabinets are constructed to operate in high humidity or damp spaces and are ETL/UL Certified for damp locations to UL962, CSA Standard C22.2 No.68. Offered in either recessed or surface-mount installation, Vitality is currently offered in 30-inch and 40-inch heights.
Additional standard features include:
- Smooth, flicker-free dimmable lighting at 3,000K allows the user to select the ideal brightness for any task.
- An adjustable shelving system that can be configured effortlessly to accommodate the varying sizes of everyday essentials.
- An Interior integrated electrical outlet for easy plug-in of toothbrushes, razors and other necessities.
- Simple finger pull design concealed at the door’s edge for ease of opening without distracting from the overall aesthetic of the cabinet design.
- Ideal for ADA applications.
Enhancing the Vitality Medicine Cabinet storage capabilities are a variety of optional features:
- Organization shelves to house a razor or phone and three tier trays to hold smaller items such as eyeglasses, contact lens cases, and cosmetics.
- Two magnification mirrors are at the ready to perform detailed tasks. The Pull-Out Magnification Mirror features 3x magnification and retracts neatly into the cabinet while the Swing-Out Magnification Mirror has 2x the magnification power and is installed on the door in between the shelves.
- A Safety Lock Box with secure keylock storage to discreetly house personal items, valuables and medicines.
- Recyclable and reusable stylish Glass Bins to hold cotton balls, swabs, hair accessories and other small necessities organized and at hand – beautifully.
- Two optional door opening options are available for a functional alternative to the finger cabinet pull with a polished stainless steel handle that can be customized to individual preference and a push-to-open mechanism that opens at a push of the fingertips.
Robern believes that people’s everyday routines should never feel ordinary. That’s why its mission is to craft mirrors, vanities, medicine cabinets and lighting options that are beyond the expected—blending thoughtful design, innovative technology, impeccable craftsmanship and quality materials into products that will transform people’s styling spaces and reflect their individual style.
Founded in 1968 in Bristol, Pennsylvania, Robern grew out of Rosa and Bernie Meyers' belief that individual style should be celebrated and fostered. Today, their pioneering approach to designing highly personalized styling spaces remains at the heart of what Robern does. Their commitment to craftsmanship and fine materials is evident in every piece Robern makes out of its Bristol headquarters.
In 1995, Robern joined the Kohler Co. family of businesses, building upon the brand’s comprehensive and thoughtful approach to exceptional styling spaces. From its humble beginnings to a technological force within home design, Robern remains the answer for designers, architects and consumers seeking out the finest in modern, sophisticated cabinetry, vanities, mirrors and lighting. For additional information on Robern products, customers may call 1 (800) 877-2376 or visit www.robern.com.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacturer of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.